Home Tab (with Tickets)
The Home tab will allow you quick access for any tickets you have to an event that day. This tab is the default tab for all users, allowing users to tap on "Open tickets" for quick and easy scanning at the gate.
With tickets to an event, users will have the ability to view any available offers for the event, by tapping on the "Available Offers" button. These offers can be unlocked by checking-in to the event.
In order to check-in to the event from the "Home" tab, you must:
- Have tickets to an event that day.
- Be within or in close proximity (1km) to the venue
- It must be within 3 hours of the start time of the event.
*For more information on Check In, see the Check In section below.
Home Tab (without Tickets)
If you do not have tickets, the Home Tab will also provide you one-tap access to your favorite teams page, and a swipeable view into upcoming games to attend.
The Tickets tab enables you to purchase, access, and manage your tickets all in one section of the app. We've combined both the previous Wallet & Buy Tickets tabs.
Access and manage your existing inventory of tickets.
Scroll through your favorite team’s entire schedule. Tap on a row the green ticket icon to purchase tickets.
Filters allow you to narrow down the full schedule to just view home games, or navigate to another team’s schedule. If you have any questions about ticketing, please see the "MLB Ballpark Digital Ticketing" section in the FAQ below.
From your list of tickets to an individual event, you have the ability to forward those tickets to another person via email or link. To track your sent and received forwards, simply tap on the ticket forward icon in the top right corner of the Tickets tab. For instructions on how to forward tickets, please see the "MLB Ballpark Digital Ticket" section in the FAQ below.
From the Ballpark "Tickets" tab, fans will have the ability to access your unlocked offers by tapping on the "Offers" icon in the top right corner. Unlocked offers are a result of a successful check-in. To learn more about checking-in, please see the Check In section below.
The Ballpark Team Page allows you to view detailed information about any Major League ballpark, as well as events taking place throughout the year. Plan your visit with game and promotion schedules, ticket information, directions and parking information, and more.
Navigate to your team's schedule to view events and purchase tickets by tapping on the "Schedule" tab in the subheader at the top of the Team Tab.
Make the most of your time at the game with maps and directories, digital companion games (at select ballparks), and information to enhance your experience while at the game. From the Team tab, fans will have access to search and filter for concessions, bathrooms, and other areas of interest by using our completely redesigned Maps experience. In select stadiums, fans will also be able to view concession menus and order via mobile ordering webapps.
To switch over to another team, simply tap on the team name at the top of the page for a menu of other teams.
The More tab provides a variety of features to assist and enhance your MLB Ballpark experience.
Ballpark gives fans access to engaging experiences through Camera lenses. When you tap on the "Photo Creator" from the More tab, if you haven't prompted before, you will be prompted to provide access to your device's microphone and camera. While we recommend microphone access for fans to record videos with sound, "Camera" is only permission that is required to access the feature.
Add some MLB flare to your photo or video by using one of our exclusive lenses! Swipe through the lens carousel, and tap one to engage.
Taking a Photo or Video
Tap the camera button (O) to take a picture or press and hold the camera button (O) to take a video. Tap the "reverse-icon" in the top right corner to switch between the selfie and rear-facing camera.
Once you have captured a photo or video, it will be displayed in preview mode. From preview mode you can add your photo or video to your device's photo library by tapping on the download icon. Upload and share it to any of your device's messaging or social apps by tapping on the upload icon. Both can be found in the lower left hand corner of the preview screen.
To access Profile, navigate to Home or More menu, and tap the avatar icon in the top left corner of the screen. The Profile section will allow you to verify your ticket accounts, modify your favorite team(s), and set notification settings.
- My History - The My History section keeps a record of past ballpark visits (Check Ins). See more below in My History section.
- My Teams - Allows you to modify your Favorite Team(s). Tap team tiles in descending (top favorite club first) order to rank your favorite teams or tap again to deselect a favorite team(s).
- My Notifications - Allow the Ballpark app to send you push notifications about events, tickets and exclusive offers directly from your favorite team(s).
- My MLB Account Emails - Allows you to verify ownership of your ticket accounts for seamless ticket access.
- My Ticket Accounts - Allows you to view your verified ticketing accounts.
The My History section will allow you to view a snapshot of your attendance at games and events in MLB venues, which is recorded into your MLB/Club.com account. From this section you can also view statistics about your Stadium visits, photos, and attendance history.
We will show you how many total teams you’ve seen, ballparks you’ve visited, number of check ins, and your personal stats around this information.
Add a Game (Historic Check-In)
Time to pull out all those old ticket stubs! If you would like to check-in retroactively to a game you attended in the past, you can now do so by tapping the + button in the top right corner of "My History". While adding an "Historic" Check-In does not unlock any promotions or offers, documenting your past events will allow you to see your updated personal stats including your own win-loss record in your My History. You can add an Historic Check In at any time for any Spring Training, Regular season, or Postseason game going back to 1903.
To add photos to an existing check-in, simply tap on the check-in, then tap the "+ Add New Photos" button. From there, choose whether you wish to take a photo with your camera or add one from your Photo Library. Take or select your photo, and then tap "Done".
To remove photos from a check-in, simply tap on the check-in, then tap the photo you wish to remove. Finally, tap the trash can icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Please note, the photo will be permanently deleted from your check-in and My History.
If you would like to edit or delete an existing check-in, simply tap on the check-in. To edit, tap the "Edit" button in the top right corner. Make changes to your notes or seat information and tap "Done".
Delete a Check In
To delete, tap on the check-in. You’ll notice a "Delete Game" button at the bottom of the screen. If you delete a game, it will no longer display in your History nor count towards your personal Ballpark stats. Any photos associated with the check-in will also be removed.
Official Check In
An Official Check In can occur if you're currently attending an event and are physically at the ballpark. They can be added as early as 3 hours ahead of game start, and will allow you to unlock any ballpark promotions and offers being offered for that event.
- You can complete an Official Check In from either the "Team" tab or "Home" tab by simply tapping on the "Check In" button at the bottom of the screen. The earliest a "Check In" can be completed is 3 hours prior to the scheduled start time, and you must be near or in the stadium. If you are not near or in the stadium, the check-in attempt will fail with an appropriate error message. If you believe an error has occurred, you can tap on the "Refresh" button to refresh the information in an attempt to better locate you. Please ensure the location services on your device are enabled.
- If you've passed the location verification, you will be able to enter information such as seating, notes, the ability to add a photo to your Check In, and finally, tap "Check In" to complete the process.
- After successfully checking in, you will have the ability to jump to the Tickets Tab to view offers you may have unlocked.
Accessing Unlocked Offers
Once an Official Check In has occurred, fans can access any unlocked offers directly in their wallet. To do so:
- Tap on the "Tickets" tab in the navigation bar.
- In the top right corner, you'll tap on the "Offers" icon. It looks like a tag.
- From there, you'll be shown all offers that you have unlocked, and can now redeem.
If you would like to check-in retroactively to a game you’ve attended in the past, you can now do so. While adding an "Historic" Check-In does not unlock any promotions or offers, it will allow you to document past events you've attended at the ballpark in your My History at any time. You can add an Historic Check In at any time for any Spring Training, Regular season or Postseason game dating back to 1903. To add a Historic Check-In, simply tap on the "+" button in the top right corner of the My History tab and find the game you attended in the past.
You May Like Also