Guest safety is a priority for the St. Louis Cardinals and Major League Baseball. The screening program and inspection policy at Busch Stadium is an important part of making Busch Stadium a safe environment for our guests. Please watch this short video and review our inspection policy below to help you prepare for your visit to Busch Stadium.
In conjunction with a league-wide policy established by Major League Baseball, the St. Louis Cardinals reserve the right to inspect all items entering Busch Stadium. Guests may bring in items such as: non-alcoholic beverages in factory-sealed plastic bottles no larger than 2 liters; empty cups, mugs or plastic bottles.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer
- Aluminum containers, glass bottles/items, metal cans, thermoses
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs or other service animals trained to perform work or tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability or other service animal expressly authorized under applicable law)
- Guests are encouraged to limit bags for stadium entry. ONLY the following bags will be permitted: small purses, clutch/wristlet, fanny packs or other single pouch bags not exceeding 8" x 10". Exceptions will be made for medical bags and diaper bags with a child. All bags must enter via the designated Inspection Lanes at each gate.
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatables
- Chairs, stools, including bleacher seats with backs
- Commercial camera equipment (lenses longer than length of the camera body), including video cameras, tripods, monopods and backpack camera bags
- Containers - aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, sunscreen), aluminum or glass cans and bottles, flasks, non-factory sealed plastic bottles larger than 2 liters, thermoses.
- Face paint, costume masks, and any other costume that covers the head/face
- Flag poles, PVC pipe and other poles
- Hover boards/skate boards/roller skates, roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Knives longer than 4 inches when unopened
- Laser pointers/lights
- Noisemakers of any kind, including, but not limited to air horns, cowbells, and Thunderstix
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Stun guns/tasers
- Weapons of any kind
- Wrapped packages
You May Like Also