- Tickets may be purchased through the MLB Ballpark App, the 8th Street ticket windows, the Cardinals Museum desk, online or by calling (314) 345-9000
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Allow adequate time to purchase tickets as tours frequently sell out
- Tours begin at Gate 3 on 8th Street
- Tour guests will have the opportunity to purchase their photo taken by a Busch Stadium photographer while on a tour
- All tour tickets INCLUDE admission to the Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum
*The tour route and schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Masks must be worn at all times on Busch Stadium Tours. For more information about Busch Stadium entrance and health procedures, visit cardinals.com/backatbusch.
- No bags are allowed in Busch Stadium while on Busch Stadium Tours. For more info, visit cardinals.com/backatbusch.
- Tours are offered rain or shine.
- Tours can extend be as long as a ½ mile in walking distance and visit areas both inside and outside, so please dress accordingly.
- Escalators are primarily used on tours, however all tours are wheelchair accessible.
- Cameras are permitted.
- Guests are welcome to drop-off tour patrons in the short-term parking cut-outs on 8th Street, however there is no parking for tours.
- Busch Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
Private tours for wedding photos, proposals, meetings, luncheons, etc.
If you would like to schedule a private tour for a marriage proposal, wedding photos, birthday, corporate events, etc., there are various options available. Visit Busch Stadium Special Events information »
You May Like Also